What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is considered as one of the more affordable compact crossovers available today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. You’ll also save money on fuel costs as well, as it gets up to 26 mpg city and 30 mpg highway in select configurations. This vehicle also features advanced technology and an abundance of standard and available features to keep Alpharetta drivers happy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available depending on which trim level you choose. Each has strong fuel economy but will vary slightly.
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve I-4: The base engine gets you an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway fuel economy with the six-speed manual transmission. The six-speed automatic transmission gets you an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway fuel economy.
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine offers an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
You won’t have to sacrifice performance for fuel economy in the new Kia Soul. Explore each engine’s specs to see which one will satisfy your performance needs.
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: Get up to 161 hp and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Each engine has a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc brakes with an anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Cumming
When it’s time to hit the road for a test drive–or for more details about the new Kia Soul–visit Lou Sobh Kia. We’ll help find the perfect car in the perfect color for your needs, and search our current vehicle specials to help you save. We’re even previewing the 2020 Kia Telluride interior! Contact us today with any questions you have!
More from Lou Sobh Kia
If you’re in the market for a bold crossover with a host convenience, safety, and comfort features, take a good look at the 2019 Kia Niro. Not only are the interior impressive, but it comes in lots of available colors. If you want to see the Kia Niro colors in person, come by Lou Sobh Kia near…
There’s no car quite like the new 2020 Kia Stinger, and once you’ve had a chance to explore each of its trim levels in depth, you won’t be able to settle for any rival. This celebrated car delivers the kind of performance you’d expect from an expensive luxury model, but rest assured–there’s a Kia Stinger…
Kia Breaks Key Competitor’s Four-Year Streak to Win Coveted Award Category winners selected based on safety scores, reliability data and the opinions of automotive press Kia praised for its range of SUVs that meet the needs of today’s diverse buyers IRVINE, Calif., November 19, 2019 – Kia Motors America (KMA) has been honored as the 2020…