What is the 2019 Kia Soul MPG?
The 2019 Kia Soul is considered as one of the more affordable compact crossovers available today, with a starting price of $16,490 MSRP. You’ll also save money on fuel costs as well, as it gets up to 26 mpg city and 30 mpg highway in select configurations. This vehicle also features advanced technology and an abundance of standard and available features to keep Alpharetta drivers happy.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
There are three Kia Soul engines available depending on which trim level you choose. Each has strong fuel economy but will vary slightly.
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve I-4: The base engine gets you an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway fuel economy with the six-speed manual transmission. The six-speed automatic transmission gets you an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway fuel economy.
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: This upgraded engine delivers an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The turbocharged engine offers an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
You won’t have to sacrifice performance for fuel economy in the new Kia Soul. Explore each engine’s specs to see which one will satisfy your performance needs.
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine delivers 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: Get up to 161 hp and up to 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine generates 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Each engine has a fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons, dual continuously variable valve timing, gasoline direct injection, four-wheel disc brakes with an anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, 16- to 18-inch wheels, and electric power steering.
Experience the Kia Soul Performance in Cumming
When it’s time to hit the road for a test drive–or for more details about the new Kia Soul–visit Lou Sobh Kia. We’ll help find the perfect car in the perfect color for your needs, and search our current vehicle specials to help you save. We’re even previewing the 2020 Kia Telluride interior! Contact us today with any questions you have!
More from Lou Sobh Kia
Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers looking to keep their 2019 Kia Sorento in the best condition possible should rely on the Kia maintenance schedule. This easy-to-follow guide helps drivers stay on track for the essential services their Sorento needs in order to run its best for years to come. Learn more about the Kia maintenance schedule…
If you’re looking for an SUV that can not only enhance your Alpharetta and Gainesville commute but also offer up some extra strength when you need it, then check out the 2020 Kia Telluride towing capacity. This new Kia SUV delivers strong, reliable performance while displaying impressive towing power that even makes it viable for…
The 2019 Kia Sorento colors offer Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers plenty of options whether you’re looking for something sleek and dark or fun and vibrant. Choose from a wide variety of exterior and interior colors that fit your style. Learn more about the Kia Sorento colors at Lou Sobh Kia. Learn More Kia Sorento Inventory Kia Sorento…