What Can You Expect from the 2020 Kia Optima Interior?
The 2020 Kia Optima interior is giving Dawsonville and Alpharetta drivers everything that they could ask for in an affordable midsize sedan! Features including Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are standard across the lineup, and you’re sure to be impressed by this luxurious cabin materials. What’s more, with so many exciting Kia Optima interior options to choose from, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore available upgrades.
Standard Technology in the Kia Optima
If you want to get more out of every drive, you’ll need to choose a vehicle with all of the latest technologies! In this regard, the Kia Optima does not disappoint:
- Starting in the baseline LX trim level, you’ll receive the UVO infotainment system, an 8-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth® audio streaming, a USB port, and Siri™ Eyes Free.
- What’s more, as was noted above, you’ll also receive Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ on every model in the lineup. A 6-speaker sound system is standard. These features give the Optima an advantage over rivals like the Ford Fusion.
- Thanks to UVO, you’ll even be able to control all of your favorite features using pre-programmed voice commands.
Kia Optima Seating, Space, and Trunk Volume
The Kia Optima comes standard with CleanTex™ Cloth seating, and soft-touch materials can be found throughout the cabin, even on the baseline trim. No matter which build you end up settling on, you’ll be able to seat five passengers in perfect comfort.
Total passenger volume in the Kia Optima comes in at an impressive 120.7 cubic feet. What’s more, with 15.9 cubic feet of trunk volume, you’ll have a much easier time transporting cargo through Buford, compared to drivers who choose other models in the class. Interested in taking a closer look? Take a look at key Kia Optima interior dimensions here:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 39.8 in. / 37.8 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 58.1 in. / 56.4 in.
- Hiproom (Front/Rear) – 56 in. / 56 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 45.5 in. / 35.6
Kia Optima Interior Options
So far, we’ve only covered features that are available in the baseline trim! If you’re considering an upgrade, you’ll have an extraordinary variety of Kia Optima interior options to choose from:
- Upgrade the LX with the Premium Package, which adds satellite radio, dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a panoramic sunroof.
- The Kia Optima S trim level includes almost all of the features of the Premium Package, plus synthetic leather seat inserts, Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility, and more.
- In the Kia Optima EX, you’ll encounter genuine leather, heated front seats, and three extra USB ports so everyone can charge their devices at once!
- Yet another Premium Package adds a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and more.
- The Kia Optima SX offers almost all of the features listed below as standard. Additionally, you’ll have the option to add the Limited Package, which includes even more luxurious leather upholstery, as well as heated rear seats!
Don’t forget: You can get even more out of your Kia Optima interior when you add a few genuine Kia accessories!
Experience the Kia Optima Interior in Person!
Are you ready to see the Kia Optima interior or test out the Kia UVO technologies for yourself? Don’t wait to schedule a test drive! Find your favorite model in our new Kia Optima inventory, contact us to set up your visit, and drive into our Cumming dealership today.
More About Kia Model Features
If you’re almost ready to get behind the wheel of a new sedan, you’ll need to check the Kia Optima safety rating to find out if it’s right for you. Lou Sobh Kia has you covered! We’ve put together a guide with everything you need to know, and it won’t take you long to see that the…
The 2020 Kia Optima interior is giving Dawsonville and Alpharetta drivers everything that they could ask for in an affordable midsize sedan! Features including Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are standard across the lineup, and you’re sure to be impressed by this luxurious cabin materials. What’s more, with so many exciting Kia Optima…
Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers looking to keep their 2019 Kia Sorento in the best condition possible should rely on the Kia maintenance schedule. This easy-to-follow guide helps drivers stay on track for the essential services their Sorento needs in order to run its best for years to come. Learn more about the Kia maintenance schedule…
If you’re looking for an SUV that can not only enhance your Alpharetta and Gainesville commute but also offer up some extra strength when you need it, then check out the 2020 Kia Telluride towing capacity. This new Kia SUV delivers strong, reliable performance while displaying impressive towing power that even makes it viable for…
The 2019 Kia Sorento colors offer Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers plenty of options whether you’re looking for something sleek and dark or fun and vibrant. Choose from a wide variety of exterior and interior colors that fit your style. Learn more about the Kia Sorento colors at Lou Sobh Kia. Learn More Kia Sorento Inventory Kia Sorento…