2020 Kia Stinger Configurations
There’s no car quite like the new 2020 Kia Stinger, and once you’ve had a chance to explore each of its trim levels in depth, you won’t be able to settle for any rival. This celebrated car delivers the kind of performance you’d expect from an expensive luxury model, but rest assured–there’s a Kia Stinger price point for every budget.
Take an in-depth look at each of the 2020 Kia Stinger configurations below, and then find out how it handles the roads near Alpharetta.
Kia Stinger Price by Trim Level
- Kia Stinger GT-Line – $33,090 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT – $39,500 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT1 – $45,400 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT2 – $50,300 MSRP
The range of Kia Stinger trim levels have been pared down for the new year, making your choice a little easier! Before you settle on the perfect model, be sure to check out our Kia offers and incentives!
Kia Stinger Performance and Specs
The baseline Kia Stinger GT-Line includes the same turbocharged I-4 that drivers may remember from the 2019 model. Opt for any of the other trims, and you’ll receive a 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6, instead!
Here’s what you can expect from each Stinger engine:
- 2.0L Turbocharged Inline-4 Turbo with GDI
- 255 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway with RWD
- 21 mpg city, 29 mpg highway with AWD
- 0-60 in 5.7 seconds
- 3.3L Twin-Turbocharged V6 with GDI
- 365 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque
- 17 mpg city, 25 mpg highway with RWD or AWD
- 0-60 in 4.7 seconds
All Kia Stinger configurations come paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and paddle shifters, so it’s easy to take control when the right moment strikes.
Standard Features in Your Kia Stinger
The Kia Stinger engines already give drivers plenty of reasons to get excited, but that hasn’t stopped Kia from going above and beyond! They’ve included tons of standard features for your drives through Dawsonville and Gainesville:
- 7″ Touch-Screen Display
- Kia UVO eServices
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Wireless Charger
- Smart Key w/ Push-Button Start
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind Spot Detection Technology
- Leather seat trim
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual Zone Auto Climate Control
That’s right! You’ll receive all this, and much more, even in the baseline Kia Stinger configuration! Wondering what you’ll get for the cost of an upgrade? Check out a few of the highlights here:
- Kia Stinger GT
- Includes Launch Control, high-performance Brembo® brakes, front parking sensors, LED headlights, and multi-color interior LED accent lighting.
- Kia Stinger GT1
- Includes an 8-inch touchscreen display, a Harmon/Kardon® QuantumLogic™ premium audio system, integrated Navigation, a Memory Driver’s Seat, Ventilated front seats, and Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go.
- Kia Stinger GT2
- Includes a Surround-View Monitor, a Head-Up Display, Nappa Leather seat trim, a Shift-by-Wire Gear Selector, a Smart Power Trunk, Heated rear outboard seats, and much more.
Find Your Favorite New Kia Stinger at Lou Sobh Kia!
Are you ready to experience everything that the 2020 Kia Stinger configurations have to offer? Don’t wait to check out our new Stinger inventory and schedule your test drive! Ready to get started today? Apply for financing or call us at %phone_sales% to learn more about your leasing options.
More About Kia Model Features
If you’re in the market for a bold crossover with a host convenience, safety, and comfort features, take a good look at the 2019 Kia Niro. Not only are the interior impressive, but it comes in lots of available colors. If you want to see the Kia Niro colors in person, come by Lou Sobh Kia near…
There’s no car quite like the new 2020 Kia Stinger, and once you’ve had a chance to explore each of its trim levels in depth, you won’t be able to settle for any rival. This celebrated car delivers the kind of performance you’d expect from an expensive luxury model, but rest assured–there’s a Kia Stinger…
If you’re almost ready to get behind the wheel of a new sedan, you’ll need to check the Kia Optima safety rating to find out if it’s right for you. Lou Sobh Kia has you covered! We’ve put together a guide with everything you need to know, and it won’t take you long to see that the…
The 2020 Kia Optima interior is giving Dawsonville and Alpharetta drivers everything that they could ask for in an affordable midsize sedan! Features including Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are standard across the lineup, and you’re sure to be impressed by this luxurious cabin materials. What’s more, with so many exciting Kia Optima…
Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers looking to keep their 2019 Kia Sorento in the best condition possible should rely on the Kia maintenance schedule. This easy-to-follow guide helps drivers stay on track for the essential services their Sorento needs in order to run its best for years to come. Learn more about the Kia maintenance schedule…