2021 Kia Sportage Interior Features & Dimensions
The new Kia Sportage delivers the right mix of power, efficiency, comfort, and space to match any wishlist. The exterior of this model certainly turns heads, and the Kia Sportage interior offers the amenities you need for a smooth Alpharetta drive. Not only is the Kia Sportage interior stylish, but the Kia Sportage cargo dimensions are ample enough to ensure that all of your gear can come along on your next Dawsonville adventure. No matter what you need from an SUV upgrade, the 2021 Kia Sportage has the specs to match. Learn more about the Kia Sportage cargo space and interior features below!
2021 Sportage Interior Comfort & Technology
The Sportage interior comfort and convenience features will vary based on which trim you select. However, even at the entry-level, this SUV delivers incredible value. Discover the 2021 Kia Sportage LX interior features below:
- 8-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
If you’re looking to upgrade to a higher trim, there are exciting interior enhancements in store:
- Upgrade to the Sportage S to find SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and an option to add Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Select the Sportage EX to adorn your interior with Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- The deluxe Sportage SX Turbo takes the upgrades on previous trims and ups the ante with genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and much more.
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third-Row Seating?
While the Kia Sportage certainly delivers a robust interior, the Kia Sportage doesn’t offer an optional third row. The Sportage is a compact SUV that is ideal for daily commuters who need extra space and growing Gainesville families alike. If you’re dead set on an SUV with three rows, the Kia Sorento interior has the space you need!
2021 Kia Sportage Cargo Dimensions
One of the most exciting parts of upgrading with a new SUV is adding interior space to your automotive fleet. The 2021 Kia Sportage cargo dimensions certainly accommodate, offering tons of space for supplies. Passengers haven’t been forgotten, as this SUV offers 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space, meaning everyone can get comfortable throughout the cabin. Thanks to standard 60/40-split folding rear seats, you can customize the Kia Sportage interior dimensions with ease:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Explore the Kia Sportage Interior in Cumming
The Kia Sportage interior amenities will ensure that every drive you take will be comfortable, pleasant, and safe. Whether you’re interested in this SUV for the robust Kia Sportage cargo space or you’re interested in the innovative interior tech, you can find a great deal when you shop with us at Lou Sobh Kia. Our finance team is here to help you find the exact Kia SUV that suits your financial and automotive needs. Contact us today to learn more about the Kia Sportage or to get the wheels turning on your upgrade! Looking for other Kia SUV options? Explore the 2021 Kia Telluride interior today!
More from Lou Sobh Kia
If you’re like most Alpharetta drivers, you’d rather not make frequent and expensive stops at your corner gas station each morning on the way to work. When you upgrade with the new Kia Forte, you won’t have to worry about your gas tank any longer! The 2021 Kia Forte mpg reaches up to 41…
If you’re searching the Alpharetta auto market for an efficient and stylish compact SUV, the 2021 Kia Seltos configurations have the specs you need. The new Kia Seltos offers a bit more length than competitors, but still retains agile handling for maneuvering through Dawsonville traffic. Since the Kia Seltos interior is so roomy and…
Everyone likes to have options. Our Alpharetta customers sure do. Fortunately, Kia gives you an abundance of options in the new Forte. There are no fewer than five distinct 2021 Kia K5 trim levels. The great news is, you can’t go wrong, no matter which of the Kia K5 trims you choose. Learn more about…