Fun Games to Play on Road Trips from Cumming, GA
The Cumming, GA area offers lots of fun things to do, like exploring the local libraries or the best gyms in Buford, but sometimes you just need to get out of town. When you’re departing on an epic summer road trip, the best road trip games will keep you and your passengers entertained. Classic games like I-Spy and the License Plate game are lots of fun, and we’ll explore lesser-known creative games for kids and adults as well.
Road Trip Games for Kids
- I’m Going on a Picnic – This memory based game also help teach the alphabet! The first player starts by saying “I’m going on a picnic and I’m bringing…” then says an object that starts with the letter “A.” The next player adds an object that starts with “B.” For example, the third person might say, “I’m going on a picnic and I’m bringing an aardvark, a blue whale, and colander.” This continues until someone forgets the order or can’t think of anything to say!
- Road Trip Olympics – At every rest stop, challenge your kids to participate in athletic activities. See who can run the fastest, do the most sit-ups, or play a quick game of tag. Whoever wins the most events over the course of the road trip gets a prize!
- Animal Name Game – The first person thinks of an animal, and the next person thinks of an animal that starts with the last letter of the first animal. For example, the first person might say “Cow,” and the next person might say, “Walrus.” Try it with different categories like car brands, cities, or historical figures.
Road Trip Games for Adults
- 21 Questions – This classic game is a great road trip game for couples as well. One person begins by thinking of something, and the other people in the car ask that person questions to try and determine what it is. If they can’t figure it out within 21 questions, the person who thought of it wins!
- Battle of the Bands – One person picks a broad category of songs like “Jock Jams” or “Ballads.” The other people in the car pick a song that matches this category, and they take turns playing them. The person who picked the category acts as the judge and picks the winner!
Learn More at Lou Sobh Kia
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly road trip vehicle like a Kia SUV or to take care of pre-road trip service, we’re here to help. You can also learn about great dog parks near Alpharetta, GA or explore the top filming locations near Cumming, GA. Visit our showroom near Dawsonville before you hit the road!
More From Lou Sobh Kia
If you’re almost ready to get behind the wheel of a new sedan, you’ll need to check the Kia Optima safety rating to find out if it’s right for you. Lou Sobh Kia has you covered! We’ve put together a guide with everything you need to know, and it won’t take you long to see that the…
The 2020 Kia Optima interior is giving Dawsonville and Alpharetta drivers everything that they could ask for in an affordable midsize sedan! Features including Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are standard across the lineup, and you’re sure to be impressed by this luxurious cabin materials. What’s more, with so many exciting Kia Optima…
Alpharetta and Dawsonville drivers looking to keep their 2019 Kia Sorento in the best condition possible should rely on the Kia maintenance schedule. This easy-to-follow guide helps drivers stay on track for the essential services their Sorento needs in order to run its best for years to come. Learn more about the Kia maintenance schedule…