Fun Games to Play on Road Trips from Cumming, GA
The Cumming, GA area offers lots of fun things to do, like exploring the local libraries or the best gyms in Buford, but sometimes you just need to get out of town. When you’re departing on an epic summer road trip, the best road trip games will keep you and your passengers entertained. Classic games like I-Spy and the License Plate game are lots of fun, and we’ll explore lesser-known creative games for kids and adults as well.
Road Trip Games for Kids
- I’m Going on a Picnic – This memory based game also help teach the alphabet! The first player starts by saying “I’m going on a picnic and I’m bringing…” then says an object that starts with the letter “A.” The next player adds an object that starts with “B.” For example, the third person might say, “I’m going on a picnic and I’m bringing an aardvark, a blue whale, and colander.” This continues until someone forgets the order or can’t think of anything to say!
- Road Trip Olympics – At every rest stop, challenge your kids to participate in athletic activities. See who can run the fastest, do the most sit-ups, or play a quick game of tag. Whoever wins the most events over the course of the road trip gets a prize!
- Animal Name Game – The first person thinks of an animal, and the next person thinks of an animal that starts with the last letter of the first animal. For example, the first person might say “Cow,” and the next person might say, “Walrus.” Try it with different categories like car brands, cities, or historical figures.
Road Trip Games for Adults
- 21 Questions – This classic game is a great road trip game for couples as well. One person begins by thinking of something, and the other people in the car ask that person questions to try and determine what it is. If they can’t figure it out within 21 questions, the person who thought of it wins!
- Battle of the Bands – One person picks a broad category of songs like “Jock Jams” or “Ballads.” The other people in the car pick a song that matches this category, and they take turns playing them. The person who picked the category acts as the judge and picks the winner!
Learn More at Lou Sobh Kia
Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly road trip vehicle like a Kia SUV or to take care of pre-road trip service, we’re here to help. You can also learn about great dog parks near Alpharetta, GA. Visit our showroom near Dawsonville before you hit the road!
More From Lou Sobh Kia
The 2020 Kia Telluride release date has finally passed, and Lou Sobh Kia is the Kia dealership Atlanta drivers turn to for this spacious new model. And if you’re one of many Dawsonville customers, you may be wondering to yourself, “How much does the Kia Telluride cost?” The estimated starting price of the Kia Telluride depends on which…
Picking the color of your 2020 Kia Soul is one of the most exciting aspects when making your decision. And with an impressively advanced and safe interior, along with reliable performance for families and individuals, the Kia Soul comes in colors that meet those incredible standards. See for yourself what color you’ll be sporting around…
The 2019 Kia Sportage offers plenty of interior space and comfort, but it also helps keep your family safe as you drive around Dawsonville. The Sportage comes equipped with a variety of safety features and earned high safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety (NHTSA) star-ratings to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)….