2023 Kia Sorento Trim Comparison
The Kia Sorento lineup has always been popular with savvy drivers from Buford to Roswell, and the brand new model year brings even more innovation to the road. What can you expect from the 2023 Kia Sorento configurations? From hybrids to luxury options, there’s something everyone in the brand new lineup! Research the Kia Sorento trim levels for 2023, so you can get one step closer to your next SUV at Lou Sobh Kia.
Standard Kia Sorento
The Kia Sorento has remained a best-selling SUV for years in the Alpharetta area, and there are six different options to explore for 2023. The three-row design offers a generous seating capacity for seven, and while the official Kia Sorento cargo space has yet to be released, expect similar measurements to the 2022’s 75.5-cubic foot capacity. Get a sneak peek at the features of the Kia Sorento configurations below:
- 2023 Kia Sorento LX: Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, advanced driver assist technology, heated outside mirrors, automatic high beams
- 2023 Kia Sorento S: Voice-activated GPS navigation, Smart Key, 10-way power driver’s seat, blind-spot monitor with collision avoidance
- 2023 Kia Sorento X-Line S AWD: X-Line front and rear bumpers, gloss-black 18-inch wheels
- 2023 Kia Sorento EX: Smart power tailgate, junction assist, wireless charging pad, second-row captain’s chair seating
- 2023 Kia Sorento X-Line EX AWD: 20-inch alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof with power sunshade, and LED interior lighting
- 2023 Kia Sorento SX: 20-inch alloy wheels, full LED projector-beam headlights, panoramic moonroof with power sunshade, and LED interior lighting
The 191-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine is found on LX and S models with an EPA-estimated Kia Sorento MPG of 24 city/29 highway. All other trims receive the higher-powered 281-hp 2.5-liter engine with an EPA-estimated Kia Sorento MPG of 23 city/25 highway.
Hybrid Kia Sorento
If you want your Kia Sorento MPG to soar, try out one of the hybrid options for 2023. These models combine the power of the traditional internal combustion engine with an all-electric motor. The result is sky-high Kia Sorento MPG with the utility and style of the standard lineup. Here are the hybrid Kia Sorento configurations for 2023:
- 2023 Kia Sorento HEV EX: 1.6L Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) Hybrid 4-cylinder engine, 17-inch alloy wheels, GT-Line bumper design with Satin Chrome Accents, SynTex seating, 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support
- 2023 Kia Sorento HEV SX-P: Drive Mode Select, Surround View Monitor (SVM), Blind View Monitor (BVM), front and rear powered windows, 115V Inverter
- 2023 Kia Sorento PHEV SX-P: Rear spoiler with Gloss black finish, panoramic sunroof with power shade, Bose surround-sound audio system, Kia Drive Wise safety suite
Test Drive a New Kia Sorento at Lou Sobh Kia
Are you ready to see what the 2023 KIa Sorento has to offer you in Cumming? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Lou Sobh Kia. Our team can go over the Kia Sorento lineup in person, and we can help you find the affordable financing solutions that you need. Contact us to get started!
More from Lou Sobh Kia
The 2023 Kia EV6 range is one of the most compelling electric vehicles on the market today, and it’s not difficult to understand why. It looks incredible, offers plenty of power, and comes equipped with interior features that you’ll enjoy every time you get behind the wheel—but that’s not all. No overview of this crossover’s…
Are you in the market for a new car in Cumming? Are you looking for Kias with 3rd-row seating so you and your family have ample space for all those Buford adventures? But you’re not sure which vehicle is the safest as you’re cruising around Alpharetta? That’s okay! New Vehicle Inventory We’re here to give…
Are you ready for the electric revolution spreading over Georgia and the rest of the country? Indeed, electric vehicles are rapidly becoming more popular, and we have some great Kia EVs here at Lou Sobh Kia, but this new Kia is ready to take the EV revolution a step further with their new 3-row SUV, the 2024…