Schedule Kia Maintenance Near Alpharetta
The service department at Lou Sobh Kia knows that it can be hard to schedule Kia maintenance during a busy workday in Dawsonville. That’s why we offer you the power to schedule Kia service online when it’s convenient for you! You can schedule an oil change online and more. We want to make it easy to stay on top of your maintenance schedule so that your Kia will keep running great for years to come. Schedule Kia service online today!
Schedule an Oil Change Online and More
Depending on how you drive in Gainesville—if you’re towing or driving on rough roads—you might need to get your Kia serviced more often. In general, this schedule offers the times you need to schedule Kia maintenance:
- 7,500 miles: This is when you need to schedule an oil change online. It’s also a good time to rotate your tires, replace your climate control filter, and have the vacuum hose, battery, brake lines, brake pads and discs, steering gear rack, drive shaft, suspension ball joints, air conditioning, and exhaust system inspected.
- 15,000 miles: This mile marker has the same components replaced and inspected along with the drive shaft and boots, vapor hose and fuel filter cap, fuel tank air filter, parking brake, and brake fluid.
- 22,500 miles: Schedule Kia service online for the same services as the 7,500 miles appointment.
- 30,000 miles: This marker is similar to the services done at 15,000 miles with the additional inspection of the cooling system, manual transmission fluid, and fuel lines, hoses, and connectors.
- 37,500 miles: At this mileage, schedule Kia maintenance for the same parts as when you reached 22,500 miles.
- 45,000 miles: The services provided here are the same as those performed at 15,000 miles.
Schedule Kia Service Online with Lou Sobh Kia
When it’s time to schedule Kia maintenance, it’s as easy as jumping online! Schedule Kia service online with Lou Sobh Kia, then take a look at our service specials so your Kia service will be both inexpensive and convenient!